Friday, May 11, 2018

Hit pan?



Use it up!

I thought my tube of concealer was empty, because I could not squeeze out anything. Decided to open it. Didn't like the brush at the top anyway, had already cut the bristles when it was new.

Empty?

No, it was not empty. There were plenty in there. Squeezed it out into a container. Been using it for weeks. Still have loads left in the tube that I digg out with a brush. Don't want to waste it.

Purge

I'm on a mission. The accumulation of beauty products has to stop. In order to do that I want to hit pan on the products I have. Makeup and beauty products does have a shelf life and best by date, so eventually it gets old. Time for project Hit Pan and a Purge of old products.

How about you?
Do you want to use up every drop?
Or can't be bothered?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...