Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kleancolors Metallics Swatched

From Left to Right: Coffe Addict, Metallic Orange, Metallic Mango, Metallic Yellow, Metallic Green,
Metallic Aqua, Metallic Sapphire, Metallic Purple, Metallic Fuschia, Metallic Pink and Metallic Red.

Finally I have Kleancolor Metallics. And here they come swatched on
a Nail Wheel. Well the Coffe Addict is not in the metallic collection but I
thought that one went well with the rest of them so I included it. And I did
not get the black and white metallics as I heard they are not as good.

156 Coffe Addict, 160 Metallic Orange, 159 Metallic Mango and 162 Metallic Yellow. 
156 Coffe Addict, 160 Metallic Orange, 159 Metallic Mango and 162 Metallic Yellow.

163 Metallic Green, 164 Metallic Aqua and 165 Metallic Sapphire, 
163 Metallic Green, 164 Metallic Aqua and 165 Metallic Sapphire, 

167 Metallic Purple, 166 Metallic Fuschia, 158 Metallic Pink and 161 Metallic Red.
167 Metallic Purple, 166 Metallic Fuschia, 158 Metallic Pink and 161 Metallic Red.

Photos are taken in natural light, without top coat applied. 
I did two coats even though one would have been enough.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

9 comments:

  1. These look super pretty! Wish they were easy to get here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get them from Beautyjoint.com I think they ship just about anywhere. That's where I got them from.

      Delete
  2. The black & white ones are nice too. The black is more like a dark gunmetal, and the white is similar to Essie's Pure Pearlfection. Kleancolor has fast become my favorite brand-even though its a cheapie brand ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to get the black and white next time then

      Delete
  3. These are good for stamping I think!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...