Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nubar vs. MISSHA


In my swatch post about the MISSHA - JBR01 polish I said it
reminded me of an other polish. It is Nubar - Gem. In the bottle
they seem to be similar. But on the nail the shade is different.


 With just one coat you can see the the Nubar polish is way lighter
in color. But they both have the same holographic glitter in them.
So I am not that far off. They are siblings or atleast cousins. Above
and below photos are without top coat taken in artificial lighting.


 I had to apply three coats of Nubar but with MISSHA you can get
away with only one coat. But I have a rule to use atleast 2 coats of
any polish. Below photos are taken in natural lighting with top coat.


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

  1. Nubar seems more jellylike. With MISSHAs I have issues with gritty texture if they have holo glitter (HBK01) and it's a topcoat eater. Did you have that issue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Nubar does seem more jelly like. But I did not have any problems with MISSHA eating top coat. I used a thick coat of Seche Vite.

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...