Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Essence Image Plates

I only have two Essence Image Plates. The image plate with the "LOVE" print came in a set with a stamper and scraper. The other was a single plate.


I have not tried the stamper and scraper as they don't seem that great. Besides I don't use metallic scrapers on any of my plates. Even thought a metall scraper may not harm your plates it does scrath them. And I just don't like that. So i use a plastic scraper or an old credit card or gift card.

These image plates are a lot smaller than I thought they would be (
4,4cm x 5,6cm). But I still like them. Perfect for smaller nails too.

I thought I would share with you all of the image plates I have. So far I have posted my three Bundle Monster Sets. Click the links if you want to have a closer look at those. - Pic Heavy Posts!

But then I have a lot of Konads and other brands and some random image plates that I will be posting photos of. So keep you eyes peeled. I hope the posts will be useful. And that you like my photos of the image plates.


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

  1. I am still looking for those :) Especially the Love one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine here
      http://www.maquillalia.com/nail-kits-c-19_242_243.html
      and here
      http://www.maquillalia.com/nail-accesories-c-19_242_245.html

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...