Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ebay Haul


Today we finally get some sunshine over here in Sweden. It was pretty
much raining all last week. And why am I not outside? It's really windy.
What better to do than work on a blogpost or two for my lovely followers.


Here I have two Polishes I bought from Ebay a while back. The brand is
MISSHA Crystal Nail Polish. However they don't have any fun names.
They are just called JBR01 and HGR01Luckily the polish is far from dull.


Stay tuned for swatches in upcoming posts.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

16 comments:

  1. Oh That first one looks a lot like the Channel Peridot and all the dupes. I'd like to see it swatched!

    The glitter one is fabulous as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Chanel Peridot so I can't really say. But swatches of this one I have.

      Delete
  2. The bottles of these polishes look cool :) I´d love to see the swatches of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottles are so adorable. If I had the money I'd buy them all just for the bottles. Swatches are coming.

      Delete
  3. Cute!! I'm loving those bottles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they stack up against eachother really cute

      Delete
  4. HGR01 har jeg, og den er helt nydelig. Lukter roser :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, den luktar starkt. Även efter Top Coat

      Delete
  5. Hehe I just bought the exact same 2 Missha's off ebay too! They're so awesome! Love the bottles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha yeah these were the 2 that seemed most interesting

      Delete
  6. The polishes look really cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great! I love eBay polish lol :)
    Curious to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look like lovely shades! Can't wait to see how they look on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One swatch posted today. The other comes tomorrow.

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...