Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bundle Monster 2012 Image Plate Collection - Photos

The package, the collection, the removal of protective film and BM-301

NEW Bundle Monster Image Plate Collection for 2012

Finally the 3rd set is here. I placed my order the same day they released, just as
soon as I saw they were out. You can get your new 3rd set at BundleMonster.com
And you can check out their Facebook Page HEREIf you do not have the previous
sets from Bundle Monster you can get the First Set HERE and Second Set HERE.
Don't forget to remove the blue protective film from the plates before stamping.

Bundle Monster
Website: www.bundlemonster.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bundlemonster
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bundlemonster

BM-302, 303, 304 and 305
BM-306, 307, 308 and 309
BM-310, 311, 312 and 313
BM-314, 315, 316 and 317
BM-318, 319, 320 and 321
BM-322, 323, 324 and 325

Did you place an order?
Are you getting them?
Do you have the previous sets?
How do you like them?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

16 comments:

  1. I haven't placed an order and probably wont. Mainly because I just bought mashs 25pc set. I feel like I need to use them first. But these look really interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought 3 other sets not too long ago. But I just had to have this as well hehhe. Now what to start with...

      Delete
  2. I got mine yesterday! I also got the 2nd set in February and they arrived before my other stamping supplies so I had to wait to start stamping. Oh that was torture! I just stamped yesterday with BM319 and used the puzzle pieces image, stamped GREAT too! I love this set very much. Thanks for the awesome photos Ida Pie! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bundle Monster plates are good quality. They have even re-done the first set so they come with backing now so that the edges are not as sharp. They do listen to the customers.

      Delete
    2. You are so right! I heard they did that! Definitely makes me want to buy from them you know?

      Delete
  3. I got mine 3 days ago & love them I also own the first & second set..btw how did you do to take does nice picture? I get a hard time picture them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I take the pitures? I have to keep that a secret. Hehe. You just need a good setup.

      Delete
  4. These are so fancy and LOVELY!!!

    Ohh I love these!! I own the second set and will have to get these soon. The images are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are. You NEED this new set. They are FAB!

      Delete
  5. Mine came in mail today.. i didn't even had a chance to open the package yet.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't had a chance to try them out yet. Will try today.

      Delete
  6. Not bought them yet, but I'm itching to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does it come with a stamper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. You will hvae to get your own stamper. You can find them on amazon and ebay. Or a Konad website.

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...