Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wedding Anniversary NOTD


Last Friday, May 11th, it was the Wedding Anniversary of my husband
and I. We have been married for 3 years. In honor of that I wanted to do
something romantic on my nails. So what better than a red holographic
polish, Glitter Gal - Red, with a lace stamping done with DRK-A Plate
using Konad Special Polish - Black. It was perfect. Sadly I could not
capture the full beauty of my nails, they vere stunning and eye catching.




I was having a hard time cleaning the Konad - Black off my fingers.
If you have the same problem I recommend trying Konad Black Pearl.
It is not nearly as hard to clean off the skin as the black one.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

15 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Happy belated Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Looks very damask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Damask is my favorite kind of stamp

      Delete
  3. Happy belated anniversary!
    Your mani looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous mani! I looove that image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! What an Fantastic nails. that's look fabulous and use in your wedding day celebrations like with this wedding planner app.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that's fantastic! I think it looks like very sexy lingerie for your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...