Saturday, December 17, 2011

Caught in the Net - NOTW



I promised yesterday that I would show you what I have been
wearing this week on my nails. It is BarryM - Mint Green.
But I did not leave it at that (ignore the pinky - hehe).


BarryM - Mint Green (no top coat)

Application on this BarryM polish was a dream. Goes on smoothly.
The polish is not too thick or too thin. You need 2 coats to cover fully.



 I added stamps and french tips in gold.
I also did a wide gold stripe on one side of the nail.


Base color: BarryM - Mint Green
Stamp and golden detals done with China Glaze - 2030
using Konad Image Plate m57


I sported the BarryM Konadicure the first half of the week and if you
want to know what I've had on my nails for the rest of the week you need to
stay tuned. I will post that within a few days. It's a stunner - so don't miss out!



What do  you think of this color combo?
Anything you would wear?
__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I was excited about the Barry M because it's so pretty, but then when I saw it with the design, I was in awe. The colors are perfect together. I love this design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade! And I just love the color combo. It looks something I would definitely wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    Did I add to your wish-/lemming-list ladies? Or do you have this shade already?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...