Sunday, November 6, 2011

Special Occasion NOTW


La Femme Beauty - White, Sally Hanse - Vanilla Bean
and ELF - Glitter Glam
This is actually a manicure I sported for 3 -Yes, Three - weeks during summer. I was not feeling well at all. And I was so tired I could not even bother changing my Nail Polish. And the pictures are taken after a "few" days of wear.

Products used:
Sally Hansen - Nail Quencher (Base)
La Femme Beauty - White (French)
Sally Hansen - Vanilla Bean
ELF - Glitter Glam
Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat.

Was it the Sally Hansen HARD as NAILS Xtreme Wear nail polish that made it last for 3 weeks?
I did not even re-apply any top coat.







Would you wear this to a "Special Occasion"?
__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. it looks very simple,classy and pretty! that i definitely something i would wera for special occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...