Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Holographic Manicure 2NITE

Ok so here is my last Nail Polish from the China Glaze OMG Collection.
This is 2NITE. I wish I had them all. And I think I am not the only one.



I printed the Image From Konad Plate M61 using
Color Club - Worth the Risque. Over that I did stripes
and dotts with China Glaze - Little Drummer Boy.
I was in a hurry and had no time for Top Coat.


Where do I get my hands on the Tronica collection here in Sweden?
Can I get it online?
__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

11 comments:

  1. It looks disco-esque. It's pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love that holo polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design

    Follow Back Please
    SadeeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of blue so it is hard to be inspired. So I just thought of doing somethiag simple and something that would not cover up the Holo Polish too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good blog: You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned:) wedding makeup artist Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ida, I'm here to answer the comment you left on my blog about the OMG collection I got on ebay. I bought it some time ago now and it is no longer available. The seller had 4 sets originally and they all sold right away. Unfortunately if you want them all you are going to have to try to find them separately on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...