Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BEETLEJUICE from Models Own



NEW from Models Own and launching this November
- The BEETLEJUICE Collection! -
Consists of FIVE new multi-tonal shades.

Each bottle contains four pearlescent colours mixed into one gleaming shade,
and the complex colour-shifting, with flashes of vivid tones and ethereal hues,
gives a shimmering duo chrome finish.



Just had to put a big picture of these beauties.
GOLDEN GREEN - a fresh energetic acid;
PINKY BROWN - a warm rusty pink;
PURPLE BLUE - a vibrant punch of fuchsia indigo;
AQUA VIOLET -  a true sky shimmer; and
EMERALD BLACK - a bold-blackened midnight peacock!


Priced at just £5 each and available

early November exclusively at Models Own website.

Which shade will hit your Wishlist? Hit the comments and let me know!
For me it's an easy pick - ALL 5!

__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty shades. All of them are in my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on Twitter this morning and nearly fell over (and I was sitting down!). I love them all apart from the green at the end. That one I could take or leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahha. And I agree with you about the green. And it's not as vibrant as the others, as they are multi-tonal. However I love green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's easy. I WANT THEM ALL :O) My clock is set!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...