Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Konad Image Plates - Photos


I have a few pictures to share of my Konad Image Plates.
These are the single Konad Image Plates I have.

I don't have m82 yet, and I gave away m75. And I'm still
 missing most of  the "s serie", as I only have s6.


m73

m74

m76

m77

m78

m79

m80

m81

m83

s6

I really like m57 (Not presented in this post).
What is you favorite Image disk?
What disk are you still lemming for?

__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I just recently started learning about these...I think I might have to give in soon and try it out for myself =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hooked from my first plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get some I have been wanting some for so long now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, nice designs... i don't know how to use these things though

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashley Try out the New Bundle Monster Plates.You get 25 in a set for low cost. But remember to get a stamper and scraper.
    @Issa I have a tutorial on how to use the plates here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gx8e-nx-lg

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...