Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gold Print Konadicured Nails


I did a YouTube Tutorial for this Manicure.


It means alot to me.



I started out with IsaDora Base/Top Coat and 2 coats of
e.l.f Nail Polish in Desert Haze. I really like this color.
And I did an accent nail in Black.


Then I went on with Konad Image Plate M83
and Printed with China Glaze - 2030



I sealed the look with Konad Special Top Coat.
And then added a coat of Seche Vite.


Double print on Thumb


I cleaned up using an artist brush

    Full list of items used to create
    Gold Print Konadicured Nails:

    IsaDora - Base/Top Coat
    e.l.f - Desert Haze
    BK Deluxe - Black Polish
    China Glaze - 2030
    Konad Stamper and Scraper
    Konad Image Plate M83
    Konad Special Top Coat
    Seche Vite Top Coat
    Polish Remover/Acetone
    Q-tip and Cotton round
    Artist brush (for cleaning up)
    __  __  __

    And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

    2 comments:

    Share your thoughts!

    LinkWithIn

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...