Tuesday, January 25, 2011

China Glaze - Mommy Kissing Santa


I have heard/read so many good things about this polish.
Really wanted it. And now I have it.
But...
Did I get the dodgiest polish of them all?

Application was so weird. Or was it me, I don't know.
I had to do it over and over and over again.
And it still did not look good.

However I LOVE the color.
A deep red shimmer,
a bit on the brown side,
with a hint of gold.
(Picture on the left.)



I applied: (Same for all Pictures)
 1 coat to my little finger
2 coats ring finger
3 coats middle finger
4 coats index finger
No base or top coat


Little finger is really patchy. Ring finger has a bald spot. Middle finger is ok.
Drying time? I don't know 'cause I removed it before the 3 and 4 layers had dried.
I am a bit dissapointed. Yet I love the color. Torn!


Indoors








In the following day light pictures the application looks
strangely enough ok. Even though it is the same 1-2-3-4 coats.


Above with day light from behing
Below with day light straight on


I have to try this again as I loved the color.
And hope it was just me having an off day, not the polish.

Frightened that I will fail again... What could I pick up instead?

What do you think?



And that is a "Piece of Pie"

Thank you for reading!
Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...